Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome to Singapore's Supernanny

Hi there! If you have googled supernanny and stumbled upon my blog, then you must be experiencing some issues with your child and in need of some help.

Then you have come to the right place.

Are you experiencing 
  • Sleep/bedtime issues
  • Tantrums
  • Behavioural problems
and other problems with your child and you are at a loss of what to do? 

My name is Zoe Chu and I am a parenting coach. I am a mother of 3 including a set of twins. My specialty is in sleep training and I have successfully trained all my children to sleep through the night from 10 weeks onward. My clients have often seek advice and tips on how to establish a routine for their kids.

If you are sleep deprived, irritated, frustrated and would like some 'me' time again, then please give me a call.

I can come to your house or consult through Skype, phone or email and observe/assess your issues and come up with a strategy to help you resolve them.





No comments:

Post a Comment