Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Featured on Lian He Zao Bao

I have been featured on Lian He Zao Bao with my baby and I shared my job as a baby sleep expert with readers and also sleep tips to get baby to sleep through the night.



It's been a long time since I sat down to blog. Lots have been happening. Where do I even start!

Well maybe I could start by sharing my biggest news, I have given birth to baby number 4, Alyssa my little princess. She was born on the 3rd of August 2016. She weighed a whopping 3.52kg (definitely my biggest baby!). I gave birth to her naturally just using the laughing gas. It was my first time not opting for epidural due to my traumatic experience of suffering from 7 days of epidural headache when I gave birth to my son previously. The labour was intense and painful (super painful!) but my recovery was super quick too as I didn't have any tear which was surprising considering how big she was!

Anyway, I have been busy with her spending the whole month of August doing the traditional confinement, recuperating from the birth and looking after my precious newborn. I joked with my clients that I now can relate to what they are going through much more now that I am back to having sleepless nights and spending most time either feeding or pumping. ;)

This month of Sept has been particularly busy as most of my clients have been waiting for me to finish my confinement so I can go back to work. I appreciate your time waiting for me and supporting my business. Thank you so much for your continuous support.

This is also a special month as I have been featured in not just 1 but 3 news media. I was interviewed by Lianhe Zaobao about my work and I was featured together with my baby girl on the 19th Sept newspaper edition. Expat Living also did a write up on me and I shared about some sleep training tips with their avid readers. Last but not least Singapore Motherhood magazine wrote an article on 12 Ways to Get Baby to Sleep and I contributed my thoughts on some of the ways to get babies to sleep well and through the night. Well there you go, it's been a busy busy month like I said. Tomorrow my baby girl will be 8 weeks old. She is already sleeping through the night consistently for the past 3 nights from midnight to the next morning. At least 5-6 hours overnight. That's probably why I have the energy to sit at my laptop to blog this. :)

Remember healthy sleep habits, happy child! You can start them from day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment